- You may bring your own clubs. Please make sure club faces are clean. We do have a limited number of rentals available onsite.
Reservations are suggested.
- Please make sure that you bring a change of clean shoes as dirty outside shoes are not permitted in our Simulators. Metal spikes are not allowed.
- No outside food or drink is allowed to brought in. We will have full bar, soft drinks and snacks available on site and food is available for delivery with proper notice. No food or drink is allowed inside the Simulator bays.
- It takes approximately 1 hour per person playing to complete 18 holes once familiar with the system. We recommend booking extra time if it is your first time playing. Playing ability will also affect how long it will take you to complete your round.
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of time to check in, get shoes changed, etc.
- Credit card deposits are required for blocks of three hours or more and for multiple simulator rental. In order to not be charged you must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. If we are able to fill time cancelled on short notice you will not be billed for that time.
- Anyone who no-shows without calling will lose their right to make future reservations.
- Dress code is casual but we reserve the right to request that distasteful clothing be changed.