Corona Virus Update
We are excited to announce that as of today October 3rd, 2020 Par's will now be accepting tee times again.
This has been a long year for all of us, and we first would like to say we hope you and your loved ones have been safe and healthy during these trying times.
For the remainder of October, we will be open by appointment only, like we have in the past.
November 1st we will be open our regular hours of Monday-Saturday 9:00am-10:00pm and Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm.
In an effort to make sure that everyone is as safe as possible for this season, here are some updates we have made and guidelines going forward:
- Masks are required. No mask, no service. We are going to allow you to remove your mask while inside of the simulator bay walls and in the private room. Everywhere else is considered a public space and masks must be worn along with social distancing guidelines.
- We will both be wearing masks at all time. We have also both tested negative for COVID and will continue to get tests as needed. We will also do a temperature check of anyone that shows signs of illness.
- We have installed an iWave ionizer for the ventilation system, which is designed to remove any bacteria from the air.
- Sanitizer is placed at each bay and throughout the facility and will be available upon request if necessary.
- We will be disinfecting all balls, tees, computers and tables at each bay after every use. We will also be doing regular cleaning of all public areas.
- We have always encouraged tee times in the past; this season,
TEE TIMES WILL BE REQUIRED.
- We are limiting the number of people to each bay to 4. This goes for anyone not playing and just watching as well. No more than 4 people at a bay. We have to avoid overcrowding. We have also redesigned the bays in an effort to keep everyone inside the walls of the bays while playing.
- We will now be selling hot dogs. Anyone drinking alcohol is required to purchase a hot dog. This is in coordinance with the NYS Health Department.
We are starting to get back to the "new normal" and do not want to have any setbacks. We strongly believe in masks, social distancing and all safety guidelines that have been layed out. More importantly, we want to make sure that we can still enjoy the indoor golf season while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
We look forward to seeing everyone again soon!!!
-Jeff and Jay